Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Happenings...

I know I am a little late, but here is our Christmas blog...

I am so excited that I've gotten to the point where Christmas is exciting again! And yes, I am still in tune with the real meaning of Christmas, but I remember as a little kid not being able to sleep because I couldn't wait to see what Santa had brought. So now that I have a son, I am reliving those moments through him! Hearing him talk about Santa, making cookies, and sing happy birthday to Jesus just melts my heart...

Here are a few of our memories I would like to share!

On the night before Christmas Eve, I, a procrastinator at heart, had not wrapped all of Parker's gifts yet. So, this is what he found in the closet...
And on Christmas Eve, Parker and I got to make Christmas cookies together for the FIRST time!

                                       

This is what we woke up to Christmas morning!



And This was his favorite present... He also got a radio to go with it and jams to his Keith Urban CD daily...




His Jeep was one of his favorites too!  He was a little intimidated at first, but you can't catch him now!

I hope each and every one of you had a great Christmas holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment