Friday, April 13, 2012

A Little Sporty...

Ever since Parker could walk, Matt and I have noticed that he is very gifted (and knowledgable) about sports.  He loves playing any sport at any time.  So, this year I decided to put him in Blastball (which is a peewee form of T ball, and soccer.  But to be honest, the main reason I put him in soccer was because I wanted to buy the cute little cleats.  Shopping. 
Its a sickness I have.

Turns out he IS really good at this team sport thing... Well, as good a s 3 year old can be, anyway.  Matt and I have no idea where he got his athleticism from, since neither of us have an ounce in us!

So, here are some pictures that I snapped with my iPhone.

There are 5 boys on his team.  His good friend Dante, and a set of triplets!  Its the cutest thing to watch them!



And here is Parker and his cute friend, Dante.






Now here are some pictures of my little soccer player!





Go SHARKS!









No comments:

Post a Comment